The healing horse reiki trained practitioner treats the privacy of its clients/patients (hereinafter referred to as the ‘data subject’) very seriously and take appropriate security measures to safeguard privacy and protect and manage any personal data provided by data subjects.
How we obtain your personal data: You provide us with personal data from health, medical or veterinary questionnaire/consultation either online, written, email or the telephone. This includes name, address, telephone numbers, gender, employment status, health and lifestyle status, information regarding your horses’ background, where your horse is stabled and what activities you do with your horse. Further personal data may be obtained before, during and after the treatment procedures.
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How we use your personal data: Data subjects personal data will be used specifically to analyse, evaluate an individualised treatment plan best suited to the needs of the data subject consistent with a duty of professional confidence and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)* We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in storage . *The information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) ico.org.uk may be contacted with any GDPR queries.
We do: Use your personal data to provide a personalised treatment plan and we respect your privacy and work hard to meet strict regulatory requirements.
We do not: Sell your personal data to any 3rd party.
The General Data Protection Regulation- GDPR (May 2018) recognises there is a need to protect and to give the user greater control over personal data. The rights of the individual include:
1. Right to be informed Why personal data is needed and how it will be used.
2. Right of subject access You can request the personal data held
3. Right to rectification You can have any incomplete personal data completed, but please note that if any individual is factually wrong then changing records of personal data will be falsification.
4. Right to erasure You shall have the right to obtain from the healing horse reiki practitioner erasure of personal data if you have withdrawn from further treatments
5. Right to restrict processing You can obtain from the healing horse reiki practitioner of processing in the following circumstances:
a) The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you and will be restricted until the accuracy of the data has been verified
b) The healing horse reiki practitioner no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of treatment, but it is required by you for legal claim
6. Right to data portability You will be able to receive your personal data in a commonly used format and have the right to transmit this data to another
7. Right to object The healing horse reiki practitioner should not have cause to process personal data
8. Rights in relation to automated decision- making the healing horse reiki practitioner does not carry out automated processing